Legend 340 - £44,950 (Inc VAT)
Ben Nichols - +44 (0)7825 747 652
Legend 340 - £44,950 (Inc VAT)
1999 Legend 340 - £44,950 (Inc VAT)
1999 Legend 340 fitted with a Yanmar 30hp engine on shaft drive. This Legend 340 had a refit in 2007/2008 and is in lovely condition for her age. She is very well equipped with heating, Raymarine C70 plotter, Raymarine wheel pilot, all canvas work replaced in 2007, Flexi-teak decking to cockpit, platform and side decks (new in 2007) etc etc. She must be one of the best examples available. She has just arrived in Swanwick Marina and is available to view 7 days a week.Please contact Ben Nichols on 07825 747 652 or email email@example.com for more information or to arrange a viewing
Total Power: 30
Cruising Speed: 6 Knts
Max Speed: 7.5 Knts
- 12v system + Shore power 240v system
- Two 110 amp/hr deep cycle leisure batteries
- Single 90 amp/hr Engine battery
- 60 Amp engine alternator
- 60 Amp battery charger
- Shore power cable
- Inverter fitted running TV
Spirit of Marlborough comes with excellent array of navigation equipment to suit any level of sailing experience.
- Raymarine C70 Colour chart plotter with XL Chart (New dec 07)
- Nasa Radar AIS connected to C70,
- Raymarine ST4000 Auto pilot
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind
- Raymarine ST60 Speed
- Raymarine ST60 Depth
- Steering compass
- Mounted Nav Pod for C70
- Raymarine ST40 Bidata/ repeater
- Raymarine DSC VHF with additional cockpit speaker
Rigging an Ground Tackle
- Large roach main sail by Neil pride sails fully battened with two reefing points.
- All sheets and halyards lead to cockpit
- 110% furling Genoa by Neil pride with UV strip
- Boom vang
- Lewmar 30 & 40 self tailing winches
- New Barton clam’s fitted
- Spinnaker halyard fitted
- Mainsheet on arch
- Inboard Tracks with cars.
Canvass and Covers
- Lazy jack system with stack main bag.
- Sprayhood by C&J Marine
- Full cockpit enclosure matching with upgrade to read windows by C&J marine
- All new stainless poles fitted with upgraded heavy stainless fittings.
- Gas detector
- Fire alarm with heat detector
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric 12v bilge pump
- Navigation lights, stern light, steaming light
- Guard wire, pulpit, pushpit
- FULL FLEXI-TEAK TO COCKPIT, LOCKER TOPS AND SEATING + SWIM PLATFORM & HELM SEAT. NEW 2007
- Cockpit tables to both port & starboard
- LCD TV
- Glomex TV ariel at mast head fitted
- Stainless steel boarding ladder/ swim ladder
- Blue performance sheet bags to both sides of cockpit
- Blue performance mast tidy halyard bag
- Colour matched cushions in saloon
- Fire blanket & extinguishers
- Sony Stereo system & CD with radio. New Kenwood speakers in saloon + New Clarion waterproof speakers in cockpit
- Floor lighting in binnacle for cockpit
- Night lighting at chart table with red vision
SLEEPS SEVEN IN TWO CABINS PLUS SALOON WITH THE LUXURY OF HEATING THROUGHOUT.
Forward cabin with double berth. Twin lockers with hanging space + shelve lockers.
Saloon with large double + single berth, Stowage under all areas.
Queen size owners cabin aft with huge bed, large double wardrobe & stowage shelves to port and further stowage to starboard.
Large galley to port, equipped with oven, grill & twin burner gas stove. 12v & fridgoboat chest fridge.
Twin stainless deep sinks.
LG Stainless fronted microwave/ grill
Heads compartment to starboard with marine WC, hand basin, Shower attachment & cover for WC, large wet locker to side.
Teak & hardwood interior joinery throughout.
THE ENTIRE INTERIOR WAS STRIPPED BARE, RE UPOLSTERED IN CREAM WITH PATTERN THIS IN 2007. THIS INCLUDED ALL CABINS & SALOON. THE WOODWORK WAS SANDED DOWN AND FINISHED WITH 4 COATS OF INTERNATIONAL VARNISH & ALL NEW READING & CABIN LIGHT FITTINGS TO FINISH. FROSTED GLASS PANELS FITTED TO GALLEY CABINETS.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.